Join approximately 700 business professionals in and around Central Iowa for the first annual Central Business Conference on Wednesday, October 11th, 2017!
DATE: October 11, 2017
WHAT: Central Iowa Business Conference
WHERE: Downtown Des Moines Marriott
WHEN: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
REGISTER NOW: Space will fill quickly – Early registration is recommended
The author of TRACTION, Gino Wickman, will be the keynote speaker at the “Central Iowa Business Conference” held here in Des Moines, Iowa. The all-day meeting will be at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott. Vicki Halsey, Coauthor of the book Legendary Service: The Key is to Care will also be speaking.
Five break out training session options are scheduled after lunch. Topics covered are relevant to business owners and key managers:
- HOT TOPIC 1: EOS Panel, Experiences from companies who have implemented EOS/Traction – Alan Richardson, Professional EOS Implementers
- HOT TOPIC 2: Fuel Employees for Top Performance – Jason Kiesau, Leadership and Talent Development Manager, AureonHR
- HOT TOPIC 3: The Power of Peers, How Exceptional Entrepreneurs Accelerate Results – Lori J. Day, TAB, The Alternative Board
- HOT TOPIC 4: Difficult or Just Different? Dealing with difficult people and situations in the workplace – Dee Oviatt, Facilitator, ATW Training & Consulting
- HOT TOPIC 5: Gaining a Competitive Edge with Broadband Technology – Mark Finch, Senior Director – Carrier, Wholesale & National Accounts, Mediacom Business
- HOT TOPIC 6: Mastering the Irrefutable Science of Human Behavior – Don DeWaay, The Profit Zone
NOTE: Our own Lori Day, of TAB IOWA will be presenting Hot Topic 3: The Power of Peers, How Exceptional Entrepreneurs Accelerate Results.
Make sure to stop at our TAB IOWA booth!
You may access more information and register for the conference at CentralIowabusinessconference.com.
TAB IOWA is a key promoter with this event. TAB IOWA has trained over 100 businesses in the E.O.S. process in the past several years.
For information on Training sessions call:
- Roger L. Stalheim 515-975-9089
- Lori Day 515-988-3831